Welcome to Insurance-Applications.com!
We are the #1 ranking website for insurance applications per google and others!
We currently offer more than 300 specialty and supplemental insurance applications -- and we are continually on the lookout for more. We hope to at least double our inventory in 2009. For now, all are property and casualty applications and most are commercial. All are available for printing or e-mailing at no charge.
You may search for applications three ways
- By keyword: If you search by keyword only, then the search will return applications without regard to the line of business. The keyword "account", for example, will return applications for Accountants Professional Liability and for Accounts Receivable -- two entirely different lines of coverage.
- By both keyword and line of business: If you enter criteria in both fields, the the search will return applications with regard to the line of business. The key word "account", for example, when combined with the line of business "Inland Marine", will only return an application for Accounts Receivable.
- By line of business: If you search by line of business only, then the search will return all insurance applications from a particular line of business. The line of business "Errors & Omissions", for example, will return more than two dozen different applications. A word of caution about the line of business designations, however -- applications sometimes cross lines of business and you may not necessarily agree with how we have classified particular applications. Keyword searches may be more reliable.
When you find an application:
- It may be opened and printed: -- Our expectation is that agents will use this site to help underwriters better understand the operations, exposures, controls and marketing conditions that exist for their clients. Conversly, we expect underwriters to use this site to request additional information from agents about their clients.
- It may be e-mailed: Agents may e-mail insurance applications directly to their insureds for printing and completion. Underwriters may e-mail applications to their agents. The e-mail form includes a default subject and a default message that may simplify the process but, of course, both can be changed.
- When sending e-mail from a web site, you don't usually save a copy of your message in your "Sent Mail" folder. As such, the script is defaulted to send you a blind copy of any message that you send from the site so that you may, if you choose, document your file. You can also change that, however.